Saturday, June 20, 2015

Mini jambox

I think you want to hear my review about mini Jambox speaker. I have the red one, and i just recently active used it for 2 months. 
First, it didn't work well. it paired with my phone via Bluetooth or USB but couldn't project my songs, video, music games, radio, soundcloud etc. it was just working on phonecalls perfectly. When i tried to play music it just had a loud noisy shudder sound. I started to fix it like  reset it multiple times, still not working. Than several days later, i tried to connect it again, and it worked perfectly. I could sound all music from any app. It was great loud clear, nice speaker. 

The battery was gone, I charged it. When it's full i obviously would to use it again but it didn't work like the first time. I done some hard reset etc, left it for several days maybe a week, then it worked again, i loved it again. I always brought it while I was bathing so I didn't need to brought my phone to bathroom. Accidentally, I dropped my speaker to the closet, it was shutdown. I turned it on and still working. Okay nice! 

Before The battery ran out, i charged it. When it's done, and I turned it on, it came back like the first time, waited for several days.... And worked again! Amazing till i reliazed it only worked one side. The other side had a weak sounds. 

And so on untill now days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment