Thursday, October 23, 2014

tho sky

hi. I was looking at other blogger pics. the one tho took my breath are a sky full of star with amazing gradation of an almost done sunset with a dirty jeep car below it. I deeply love sun and beach, but tho pic remind me somthing, I never enjoy that scene sit beside my parent. Maybe at first sight some people will remind of their bae or bestfriend. oh i will do that with him/her/they, it'll gonna be perfect night. 

In the words of John Muir, “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” 

That's really me, the first sentence after i read it. Night is other world part, cold, windy, fright, challenging. When it's night, the lights that never seen come appears, y'can see its color, intensity, how far it is, whom that lighted for and a curiosity to the source. Well, night start sound like as my family now. As far as we live, together, separated, so much things revealed, like discovering a night. As far, me just knew noon until now, my childhood full fill of sun, heat, beaches, warm, blanket, hug etc. Now i start knew something else. I am seeking light at my night, no one would light you up except Allah and your family.

Nb: culled from This blog




No comments:

Post a Comment