Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pentas Tari Bali XII : lets come and enjoy it !!




hi ! i hope you can come and watching our special performances. feel free and enjoy to come !! like ka nana said on her instagram " bukan soal bagus atau benar, semua hanya berasal dari satu bentuk tak nyata dari ciptaan Tuhan. rasa i apologize for my unfocused mind this month. i knew that i was participated on some big event, and i just missed so much practices. i want a balance. this month i spend lot of time with my family and friends. i try to come home earlier everyday, (like a bandit chased by cowboys) even it means i have to going home by myself, cause it faster than i have to wait been picked up.  and it's so helping my relationship with my dad :p :)








@telkom japati
basement 3

No comments:

Post a Comment