Sunday, July 21, 2013

enjoy Bali sabelas hari



Hi! that was a good time to spend my holiday in Bali !! I was so excited when i heard Teh Michi would go to Bali, because then I could learn Balinese Dance with my friend who already been there. eleven days,  it was my longest day stayed in Bali.

And I'm sorry, I missed my best friend birthday.. although she went to Bali either, but I was not met in person on her birthday, where when on my birthday she and her mom and bertha accompanied me while my family couldn't.   






Woo Bar
it was in my friends apartment after we practiced Balinese Dance in Sanggar Warini, that was my first day. i stayed in Seminyak, and the Sanggar in Denpasar, it took about 30 minutes to got there, about 11 km. Bu Arini, the owner of the Sanggar, some called her Bunda. Kind, adorable, graceful woman. we miss Bunda ..
ka Nana and ka Santi
in the second meeting, after practiced me and Bu Arini watched the PKB in the VIP zone

PKB

surfing time at Kuta

pazia bar at beachwalk

hi from Sdyney



hi from Bali

hi from Singapore


Finnaly we met !!






Bersatu




at bistrot





























uncle Philip photography





pantai Geger



Mulia





there was no any disappointed dishes. all were delicious , especially those dessert :) 










 beware of monkey.. in Uluwatu the monkeys are more aggressive




at finn's beach club









No comments:

Post a Comment