Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Present of the end of Final Exam

Hi! Finally, I bought new phone. It's the 4th day I use iphone. I had the half cost for buy this iphone, thanks pap, you completed it. Alhamdulillah. I hope this cool gadget will very helpful for my daily activity and wont make me go far away from You. Amin. I bought this at Zoom, PVJ. Lol at this second day I dropped a spoon of ice cream on my iphone screen !!! :)) Phhuff but the screen still OK.

Omg why I can active my cellular data network!! Thats my first problem with iphone. Second, my 90k pulse had taken for BB packet, where I'm not purchase any. that so make angry. So I went to The customer service and .. You know what? This number its use for Black Berry before and the packet never had been STOP yet. So, on 30th my pulse taken away to extended the packet WITHOUT NOTIF. They just apologized.

And that last night before my 90k pulse taken. I wanted tried a packet per day for Iphone. Thats why I couldn't active my cellular data network to browsing. I had double packet. :@ !!

These is my some photos from Instagram. Hope you like it.

Intagram: nikedila


No comments:

Post a Comment